Thursday 11 November 2010

Christmas Tickets Freebie

Wow, the weather is certainly rather inclement at the moment, blustery, windy and chilly.  In fact if I had those symptoms I would be straight off to the doctors for some of his nice sunny pills, but alas we can't do that for mother nature so we must endure.  Still when its horrible outside, it's great for crafting inside, so with that in mind I offer you today some Christmas Tickets. 
I made these quite a while ago, and never really planned to offer them as a freebie, but I have really enjoyed using them, especially using all the many different paper altering techniques around, like Tim Holtz products, mica sprays, glitters, chalks etc.  In fact you can make them anything you like, or just print them out on different coloured papers and of course if all else fails you could leave them blank...
The Tickets come on 1 A4 sheet, and include messages such as...  Let It Snow, White Christmas, Merry Christmas, Jolly Holidays and Noel... there are plenty more, with 2 of some and 1 of others.  Just click the image above to go to the download site.


Happy Crafting,
hugs Janie xxx

34 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwww these are brilliant, thanks Janie
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Janie just what i wanted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these, Janie. They'll be so useful.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These will be so useful. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here the sun is shining, I should be outside, however, you can see what I am doing! :) Thank you for the tickets, Janie.
    Now I am going outside. I have a greenhouse to take down so I had better take advantage of no rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these adorable tickets!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these tickets are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the lovely tickets..

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are ADORABLE! Thank you So Much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much!!
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot thank you enough for these. They are going to be perfect for Christmas cards I have made. Hugs and thanks again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. very useful thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't get enough tickets, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice tickets...thanks for this and all your freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are fab..........and funnily enough very much like the ones that I gave away on my blog on the 20th Oct - hhmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lisa, yes they are fab... I checked out your blog and yours are fab too... as are a lot of the tickets being put up on blogs these days.
    I made these quite a while ago... for my own personal use, but when seeing on the Free Digital Stamp site that tickets were in at the moment I decided to post them as I had been having fun using them.
    I also have some with birthday messages on, which I had planned to put up later, they are a slightly different design, shall I check to see if you have some up before posting?

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are brilliant just what I wanted thanks so much.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are wonderful sentiment images. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG, I love this freebie! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you - such a lifesaver!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. And he's what I've used them for! http://tiptoptoppers.blogspot.com/2010/11/turkey-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thankyou for these tickets, theyre super!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you!!! It´s beuteful

    ReplyDelete