Monday 14 February 2011

Honey Bee Freebie


Hi all, I said there was another little bear coming, and here he is, and I must admit he is my favourite., but keep that under your collective hats as I don't want the other bears getting jealous...

In the download, which as usual you can get by clicking on the above image, you will get a coloured Bear in both jpg and png format, and of course I have included the Digital Stamp as well.

Well, I think that's the last of the bears for a while, unless of course sudden inspiration strikes, I hope you are all enjoying Valentines Day, and have lots and lots of secret admirers.

hugs Janie xxx

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 15 post on Feb. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is certainly a cutie -- along with his little bee friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is a cutie! Thank you, Janie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pauline(UK)...(Newcastle)15 February 2011 at 00:13

    My favourite too - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo adorable! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello and Thank you for this Honey bear...

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is adorable. Thank you for sharing. :)
    ~Terri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the lovely comments, they are really appreciated as always... Kiehn, is you are still having trouble downloading then let my know via e-mail and I will send the file to you...

    hugs Janie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the wonderful little honey bear! He's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute especially as i'm all about the honey of late :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete