Saturday 5 March 2011

Airy Tree Freebie

Well, what can say to you all, thank you so much for all the kind comments you left for me on my blog, as I said in the last post, they do mean so much to me, and each and every one made me smile, and as you can tell was very much appreciated.

Today's freebie which a have called 'Airy Tree', comes with 3 matching papers, see how lucky you all are... lol.  Just click on the image above to be taken to the download site, and there you can pick up the folder containing, 2 coloured tree's, both in jpg and png formats.  The only difference in the trees is that one has a branch and the other one doesn't.  You also get both designs as a jpg digi stamp, so in this freebie you get quite a collection, and I really hope you enjoy using it.

You will all be happy to know that our Gas has been fixed, and we now have a steady supply to cover all our heating and cooking needs.  Do you know what I missed the most in our week without, it was hot water!!!!  Boiling kettles to do the washing up etc.  No hot baths, though we did have a shower that worked fine, so we didn't get too smelly lol....

Happy Crafting one and all...

hugs Janie xxx

~~~ Problem Opening Page ~~~
I am sorry the link to the page seems to be having sporadic problems, I can't work out what is wrong, it works at times and others it doesn't.  My only advice would be to keep clicking until it works for you.  Sorry I can't help any more.  It seems to be a 4Shared problem.  If you still can't sort it out please write to me and I see what I can do to help you.

41 comments:

  1. hi Janie
    glad to read the gas is fixt
    thank you for the cute airy tree and the paper,i like it
    have a nice weekend
    Hugs and greetings from germany
    snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie! I'm glad the message is getting out to thank you designers for the gifts.

    Now, I would be missing the hot too. Glad you get it all fixed. We never realize what we have or miss until it is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for these cute trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a pack of freebies! Thanks so much Janie! So glad your problems coming to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, these are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the tree! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for the trees..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janie,
    Cute trees and well done as usual. If you get my email addy through the comment posting, could you get a hold of me? I would appreciate it. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the great freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Janie, for the trees.

    I'm happy are things back to normal. My clothes dryer motor gave up the ghost. The new motor should be in on Tuesday. I am tired of wet clothes hanging all over the house.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the great freebies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute, thank you for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing. Happy crafting

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool and modern looking trees. Thank you for sharing these freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have just found your blog and your artwork is cute and quirky - love it all. thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing!
    You always are very generous and give us nice drawing to work with... :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. It seems the link is no longer valid :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks a lot for this great freebie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pauline(Newcastle upon Tyne)6 March 2011 at 13:08

    Thanks Janie - love the tree, I can just see it with a bird or two!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this funky tree!! Thanks so much ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. re: link problems - I think 4share has been having problems. I've encountered difficulties with links from different sites, so it's not just you!

    Thanks for the cute trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just tried to download the air trees and the link is not valid?? Did I miss something since Saturday?
    DPP

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for taking the time to pot all the FABULOUS freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  28. 4shared seems to be having a problem with their links at the moment, it is not just my site, and I am sure they are working hard to put it right. Just keep clicking on the link until it works, it is working sporadically at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience...

    hugs Janie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for the abstract tree.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you so much for the cool trees!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for the cool trees and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are brilliant, thank you very much xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank You!! I truly enjoy your designs..

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks so much for your hard work on all your stamps. I always look forward to seeing what's new!

    ReplyDelete
  35. thank you so much, you are always so generous with your freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for the tree and all your hard work

    ReplyDelete