Wednesday 9 March 2011

Quilted Squares Paper Freebie

Not done a paper freebie for a while, and I liked what I did with these and the colours.  There are 7 papers in the download, all A4, 300dpi, jpg images, so the download is rather bigger than usual, but I hope you think it is worth it.  Just click on the image above to be taken to the download sight, which happily seems to be working again now...  yipee...

I got a comment from Cheryl, asking me to get in touch with her, I am afraid there was no e-mail address to do so, so if you still want me to get hold of you, please send me an e-mail to the address on the right, and hopefully I can sort out whatever problem you have... 8)

Hey, guess what...  The heating etc. got fixed and my washing machine goes kerplunk....  I say kerplunk because it was making the exact same sound as all those marbles falling down from the children's game of the same name.  New washing machine ordered and coming on Saturday...  no more crafting goodies for a long... long time after all this expenditure...  bah humbug....

Anways, hope you like the papers...  happy crafting...

hugs Janie xxx

17 comments:

  1. These are fab papers, so generous of you! Thank you so much.: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Janie these papers are brill!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, Janie!!!! You have been busy!!!

    I've been awol since the middle of January when I went into hospital for a knee replacement. Haven't been able to get onto the computer much since then as found it hard to sit comfortably at it.

    These papers are lovely. Thanks so much for them, and all your other creations that I haven't commented on since my op. I'll go through them all when I can. There are some marvellous things there. You're a star! :o)

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are great! Thank you so much, I'll be back for them when I get on my desktop computer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dankeschön für die tollen Papiere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! These are fantastic, "Thank You" so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! These are fantastic, "Thank You" so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful freebies at your blog, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pauline(Newcastle upon Tyne)10 March 2011 at 09:43

    Thanks Janie - a really useful set

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, they're great! So sorry about your washer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful papers! Thank you so much for them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot for these papers ...They are awesome and I am sure you will figure out a way to squeeze in moolah to buy your craft suupplies

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the wonderful papers...and good luck with the new washing machine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely papers thank you
    Diane

    ReplyDelete