Wednesday 1 February 2012

Snowdrop Freebie

Hi all, Snowdrops are one of my favourite of flowers, so delicate looking yet so hardy as they poke their way through the frosty earth to make us smile.  I decided to give one a go, I even made the lines around the flower itself say 'Snowdrops', not sure I am entirely happy with the result, but hubby Stuart said if I don't post it soon it will be to late.

So here you go, click on the image above to go to the download site - you will find a digital stamp and a coloured version.  I hope you can find something nice for them to do.

hugs Janie xxx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love these flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen Dank für das tolle freebie.
    LG tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I haven't been by to see you lately! Love the "snowdrops" as part of the petals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image.

    TYFS
    califncsun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flower, Janie. I too have a snowdrop on my blog - perhaps we could make a bunch together!!! LOL ;o)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete