Sunday 8 January 2012

Huggy Freebie

Hello, I really hope your New Year has started well, and you are all happy and healthy.  I had a wonderful end to 2011 and the start to 2012 is chugging along quite nicely, thank you very much.   I suppose if I were to make a New Year's Resolution, it should be to get my act together and make you all a few more freebies, I really, REALLY got a little lax towards the end of last year.  Sorry about that...

Anyways, here is my first Freebie of the year, cause we all need a little hug every now and again, I give you Huggy, share and enjoy !!!

The download, which you can get by clicking on the image above, includes, a coloured Huggy in jpg and png, and digital stamped Huggy for you to colour in, and some Huggy Word Art...  Go on, and give him a hug, who can resist that smile?

Hugs Janie xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janie

    A very happy new year to you and yours. :o)

    Thanks so much for Huggy - he's lovely.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. .·:*¨·••·¨*:·HAPPY NEW YEAR:*¨·••·¨*:·.
    Just wanted to thanks you for all your fantastic files so generously shared in 2011
    I can use them for everything including OWH cards to send to soldiers so they have cards to send home to their families. Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent .I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!
    Keep up the fabulous work.Looking forward to seeing more of your work
    (¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
    .`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
    (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
    .`•.¸.•´ Snowbird @hotmail.de
    Good luck with everything you plan for the new year
    hope you have a marvelous week

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great name for a great character, thank you

    ReplyDelete