Monday 23 January 2012

Toby the Owl Freebie

Morning all, hmmm.. well actually it's 12 noon, so it's neither morning nor afternoon, spooky !!!!

Owls are in, Owls are big in crafting, I love Owls.  So knowing this I give you a Freebie that is an Owl.  Yes I know I have done several owl freebies in the past, but in my defence I have not done one this year...  lol

Toby the Owl, comes to you in both jpg and png formats, and you get him coloured in or as a lovely digi stamp.  Just click on the image above to go to the 4shared download site.

Happy Crafting...

hugs Janie xxx

11 comments:

  1. Toby is so sweet :) I think he's my favourite of all your owls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another owl. No 2 are alike and I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another owl. No two are alike and I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for this beautifull owl Toby, love it!!! JacquelineR

    ReplyDelete
  6. .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·
    for sharing these lovley image.You are so sweet and generous to share you talent with us and I am very happy and thankful that you do!!Thank you for the colored image.wish you a blessed day.take care and stay warm
    hugs snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love him, Janie. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm having problems with my laptop at the moment, so can only get online when it want's to co-operate! :o)

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your owl. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your owls are soooo cute. I'm gathering a collection of Digi owls and your owls fit right in. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete