Wednesday 11 May 2011

Heartfelt Owl Freebie

Hi again, yes I know, it's another owl, but I like owls, and I thought this one was cute, so I give him to you.  Just click the image above to go to the download site, and once downloaded you will find you have a coloured owl image in jpg and png formats, and a jpg digi stamp as well.

This would look great decoupaged, or paper pieced.  Hope you enjoy making him into a crafty item to treasure.

Just saw on the QVC UK website that Dawn Bibby is leaving, I remember watching her more years ago than I care to mention, she inspired me to craft, and I probably would not be were I am with this blog if it wasn't for her crafty enthusiasm starting me off on my crafting adventure.  I wish her well in her next venture, whatever it turns out to be.

Happy Crafting folks...  keep smiling...

hugs Janie xxx

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on May. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cool owl. I like owls too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the cute owl and the lovely story you shared on how you embarked on this crafty journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute owl! thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! He is sooooo cute, Janie. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for this owl and all of your wonderful freebies.. -anne-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! My friend is crazy about owls. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this beautiful and cute owl.
    Hugs Babsi

    ReplyDelete