Saturday, 8 August 2009

Time For A Freebie


This rather cute Butterfly is my very first creation. If you would like to download it just click on the image. It is very similar to the one I used in my blog title, but this one I didn't colour in. As I said I am still learning, but having fun.

I enjoy colouring with ProMarker Pens, so I want to do a few line drawings for that purpose. At the moment is is very much trial and error with my creations. But I will enjoy colouring this one in, and putting it on a card, such excitement.

Letraset ProMarkers contain alcohol based inks and come in a range of 92 colours. They are wonderful to use, and give you a lovely proffesional finish. They are available from many stockists, though one of the cheapest I have found is from Joanna Sheen, who stocks a wide range and has FREE P&P!!

Anyways, have a great day,

Greebs xxx




4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 09 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh!!!! Love him. Thank you so much.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image thank you so much, I shall spread the word about your site as I have not got a blog, very grateful to you.
    saisyboo

    ReplyDelete