Monday 20 December 2010

Quackers Freebie

Hi all, this will most likely be the last post before Christmas, I decided that I would give you all another freebie, but maybe you are a little tired of all the Christmas images, so I drew this little fella.  I loved him as soon as he came to life on my computer and really hope you like him as much.

In the download, which you can get by clicking on the image above, you will get a coloured Quacker in both jpg and png format, and you will also get the Quackers Digi Stamp in both formats as well... lucky you...

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Time, and a really Happy Holiday this year.  Thank you for all the wonderful comments, for your support through all the good times, and the odd hic-cup along the way.  I appreciate all you say, far more than I could ever express, you are my Muse, if a Digi Artist can have such a thing...  Hugs to you all...

Love Janie xxx

12 comments:

  1. He is sooo cute with the big eyes! Thank you and Happy Holidays!; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful, Janie. Thanks so much for sharing him and all of your creations throughout the year. You have been so generous with your designs and I am sure that we are all very grateful.

    Have a wonderful Christmas and a very, very happy New Year.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I taw the putty tat cause I got good eyes!! How cute is this? Hope you have a very merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he is overwhelmed with all that still needs to be done before Christmas. You know, deer in the headlights, kind of look! And I love him, because that is exactly how I look right now!

    Thank you for sharing him with us. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like he is overwhelmed with all that needs to be done before Christmas. You know, deer in the headlights kind of look. How do I know, I look just like him!

    Thank you, Janie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. His eyes are so big he could see the future lol. I love him, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you and you family a very happy Christmas and New Year, and to say a big thank you for this great chap as well as all of the other items I have downloaded from your site. Thanks for the psp version of the digi - would you consider including an "outline only" stamp another time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's so cute. Thank you for the sweet digi. I just adore him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! He really is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete