Friday 25 March 2011

Bunny Dreamz Freebie

Do you know I have seen so many bunny digi freebies recently that I cold not help but let you have one that I had made.  Is it because Spring is in the air, or the approaching Easter weekend...  who knows, but bunnies are multiplying faster in the world of digi's that I can no longer keep count.  Of course my bunny is not as active as some of the others...  he is laying back and relaxing, enjoying the Spring sunshine, if you are as lucky as I am and actually getting some.

In the download, just click on the image to go to the download site, you will find, a colourful bunny in both jpg and png formats, and a jpg digi stamp of the same image.

Hope you enjoy crafting with this one...  hugs and love...

Janie xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetie, Janie. Love him. I think he has just the right attitude. :o)

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you deleted our comments! :) I'm sure I left one because I have Bunny Dreamz in your folder. He is too funny.

    Gramma R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I am so sorry for deleting them all...

    8(

    hugs Janie xxx

    ReplyDelete