Sunday 12 June 2011

Such a Tease....


Hi all, sorry no freebie today, but instead a couple of cards.  These are special cards, as Stuart and I set ourselves a card making challenge on Saturday, and the challenge was to make a card from next weeks 'week long' freebie special.  I won't tell you who made which card, but both cards had the same images and papers to work with. Of course extra papers, inks and embellishments have been used, plus a large use of Spellbinder Dies...  LOL, but I hope you get a subtle flavour of what you will get throughout the coming week.

I wonder if you can work out who did what card...

hugs Janie xxx

3 comments:

  1. Das sind zwei wunderschöne Karten. Alle beide haben was besonderes. Toll gemacht.
    Liebe Grüße
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually believe that you did the top one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous x I think you did 2nd one x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete