Thursday 8 September 2011

A Flying Rudolph Freebie

'On Blister, On Dumpster, On Dishwasher, On Pincer...'  

All those lovely Reindeer names I remember so well, but there is always one missing from Santa's cry...  and that's Rudolph, not sure why he forgets every time, maybe he is getting a little forgetful as he gets older !!! 

Whatever the reason, I have decided to help Santa out this year, and gently nudge his memory by sending him this little image out into the World of the Web.   Hopefully this will prove that I am a good little girl this year, and he will add me to the appropriate side of his list.

In the download, just click the image above, you will find, a coloured and a Digi Stamped Rudolph in both png and jpg formats.  I really like this image, and I hope you do as well...  There is another image coming your way tomorrow, so don't forget to check back.

hugs Janie xxx

15 comments:

  1. Janie - this is the best yet! He is adorable. You have made such a good job of him. Thanks so much for sharing. :o)

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Rudolph! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see a progression of reindeer pulling Santa and all his goodies. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! Now we are getting to my favorite kinds of images-CHRISTMAS! Love them! And this reindeer is going to be one of my favories, I think. Thank you! Now I am going to be humming "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" all day! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where would Santa be without this guy'''LOL
    I love him! TY

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so adorable , I love him, thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad Santa has you to keep the reindeer names straight! :) Thank you Rudolph.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dankeschön für das tolle Freebie. Toll gezeichnet.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo brilliant Rudolph, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete