Monday 31 October 2011

Croc Freebie

Hello again, seems ages since I last posted, and indeed I do think it is ages.  Ah well, at last I have a new freebie for you, but to call it new isn't exactly right, as I drew this ages and ages ago.  Phew, there does seem to a lot of 'ages' in this paragraph.  lol.

Anyway, just click on the image and you will be able to download my cute (ahem) little crocodile, in both coloured jpg and png formats, and a jpg digi stamp version.  Also in this download are a couple of Word Art images, in both jpg and png.  You can see what they say in the image, and I hope you find them useful.

Happy Crafting,
Janie xxx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not particularly fond of reptiles (all kinds-grin), but this guy is cool. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's lovely Janie - well as lovely as a croc can be! LOL I'd happily adopt him as a pet if he agreed to have his teeth blunted! ;o)

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Love the sentiments that go with him, too!

    ReplyDelete