Monday 7 December 2009

Greebo's Pride Part One Freebie


Hi all, hope you all had a nice weekend, maybe putting decorations up ready for Christmas or writing cards.  My husband and I were busy making cards after discovering we are woefully behind in the number we need, still it made for a nice weekend. 

I thought you might be getting a little tired of my giving you Seasonal Freebies so I thought I would walk on the wild side this week.  Today is the first part of a set of images I have decided to call 'Greebo's Pride', so keep an eye out on my blog for the rest coming up in the next few days.

To download the first Part of 'Greebo's Pride', just click on the image above.  In the file you will find two coloured Lion images in jpeg and png, and one digi stamp jpeg image. I hope you enjoy using these images and the rest of the set to follow.

See you soon, happy crafting,

Greebs..xx


3 comments:

  1. He's cute - thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Dec. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for creating this adorable lion. My nephew's name is Leo and this will be perfect for a card for him.

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete