Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Pickle the Pig Freebie

 
Hi all again, yet another freebie for you, cheerfully called Pickle the Pig, I drew him the other day and I thought he looked quite sweet.  Clicking on the image above will take you to the download site, and there you can download the file which contains, 2 coloured images of Pickle, 1 in jpeg and and the other png.  Also included in the file is the is a Pickle Digi Stamp for you to enjoy.

Guess what...  I was sitting there happily waiting for my freebies to reach the 10,000 download mark... and... when I checked yesterday it had happened.  In fact it had gone by in a flash and was heading on upwards.  The actual amount of downloads have just reached ~ drum roll please~  10,490 Downloads!!!  Wow!!!   My husband said to me if you had a penny for each download you'd have £100.00...  lol

It is so fantastic to know that so many people have downloaded so many, many of my images, thank you all, and I hope you are enjoying using them.

Happy hugs, Greebs..xxx

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Feb. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pickles is very sweet! Just look at that cute little curly tail!! Thanks bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just added to your d/l totals...thanks for all the great free files, am I going to have fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Cara... I hope you enjoy our downloads...

    hugs Janie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all your work, and your generosity! Thank you so much
    Huggles
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete