Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Boxey Freebie

Hello again, some of you might be glad to hear that this is the very last of the Critter Collection I have for you...  but I have saved the best for last, in my humble opinion.  I know you shouldn't have favourites, but Boxey I can imagine being useful for so many crafty endeavours... and he really makes me smile every time I look at him.
In the download you will get 2 coloured versions of Boxey, 1 in jpeg and 1 in png.  Also included is a jpeg Digi Stamp for your enjoyment.
Happy Crafting all...
Hugs Greebs..xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable. Thank you so much for the Critter collection.

    ReplyDelete