Friday 21 May 2010

Spotty Papers Freebie

Today I felt like doing something a little bit different, so I sat down and design a few cheerful looking backing papers.  I have been making lots of cards lately with this sort of design type papers, and have been really enjoying mixing and matching papers, and I thought to myself that I could make some of these.  So here are the first batch, and I hope you can find some use for them in your crafty designs.

This stack of seven colours of Spotty paper are all 300dpi, A4, jpegs.  So should print out really well on all printers.  The download is a little bit bigger than my normal downloads, but I hope you will not mind to much.  The colours are all what you see in the picture, have fun.

~~~ UPDATE ~~~
How about this...  only just posted and people are showing me their gorgeous cards.  This one has been made by Valerie from Cards by Val, she has some really lovely cards on her site and it's well worth a look.  Thanks Val, for sharing your talent with us.

hugs Janie xxx

6 comments:

  1. These are really great Janie! Your are so good to share with us!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the digi paper. It will make it easier when you're making a card and need just the right paper. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fun site you have! Thank you soooo much for all the cute freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the lovely papers.
    I have used the pink one to make an RAK for a lady who has lung cancer.
    Here is a link to my card:
    http://cardsbyval.blogspot.com/2010/05/card-for-jayme.html
    hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Janie,
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my card.
    You may post a pic of it on your blog for your readers.
    I'm having fun with your papers! I made a birthday card last night. Will post it later today.
    Have a great week!
    hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Janie
    I made another card using your great spotty paper, love the pink one...here's the link:
    http://cardsbyval.blogspot.com/2010/07/summer-fun.html
    thanks
    hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete