Thursday 20 January 2011

A Heartfelt Card

Hi all, just a quicky to show off this wonderful card by Betty Benton, which was shown to me yesterday.  Betty must have been one of the first to download the heart image and made up this card so quickly...  I think it is lovely, the sort of card that makes you look twice, very elegant, and I would love to say that I had made this.

Go take a look at Betty's Blog BeeBee Stamps and look at all the wonderful comments she has received, well deserved I might add. Thanks for telling me about this Betty, I think it is brilliant, and I am sure all that see it will agree..

Hugs Janie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you are just too kind, Janie!! Couldn't have done it without you -- your images pack a lot of "wow" power on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. Well done to the both of you. :o)

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete