Wednesday 2 February 2011

Valentine's Flower Freebie

Morning all, at least it is for me... I think I am awake and not still snoozing, dreaming that I am blogging, which you have to admit would be very strange, so forget I even mentioned it.  Unless I am really snoozing and dreaming of blogging and then you would not of known about it as this blog isn't real, or is it.  Only time will tell.

If indeed we are in the real world, then I hope you like today's freebie, hubby Stuart was not sure about it, he couldn't get his sweet little head around the lines of the flower being broken,  I said I was trying to be different and arty, he thought I said something else, looked at me strangely and said he would be back when the air cleared...  oh hum!!!!

Anyway...  In this download you will receive, a coloured flower in both jpg and png, and a jpg digital stamp, and the four papers you can see in the image above, they are A5 in size but can be made any size you like...

Have a great day everyone...  and of course Happy Crafting...

hugs Janie xxx

Oh, I forgot, as Nancy was kind enough to point out, to grab the download just click on the image at the top of this post. Sorry for those that didn't realise that is how I do things...  told you I was a bit snoozy this morning...  hugs again... Janie xxx

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chuckle and thanks for the file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the flu I am dealing with has me foggy but I do not see any button for downloading the designs. Help, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Nancy, just click on the image on the post to go to the download site... also sorry to hear you have the flu... hope you feel better soon.

    hugs Janie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee hee--made me giggle. Thank you for the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your digital images are so cute, thank you for your generosity and sharing them with us. I just downloaded several and can't wait to use them on some of my cards for Operation Write Home! Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete