Sunday 25 October 2009

Elle the Elephant


Hi all, hope you had a lovely weekend.  Today's freebie is a little special as it has taken me a while to complete.  Several weeks ago, not long after I first started my blog, two of my sisters, Sue and Carol, both asked me to draw an Elephant.  My first attempts were a disaster to say the least, but as I have gained confidence in drawing, and learned new tricks and techniques, I think I manged to draw a creditable Elephant for them.  Sue asked me to do the trunk pointing upwards, as it is a sign of good luck, so I think I covered all their wishes.
Elle the Elephant comes to you in both png and jpeg formats.  There are two versions of Elle as Mousey snuck into one of my drawing sessions and I didn't notice her until to late ~grin~ .  Also included is a Digi Image for you to colour in.  Just click on the image above to go to the download site.

Last but not least, a quick hello to any Sheenies that might be popping by my blog, I hope you like what you find.

Happy Crafting,

Greebs..xx

8 comments:

  1. Ell ee phan tastic, well done and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mungo, your comment made me laugh. Wonderful. Glad you like Elle.

    Greebs..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute elephant. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute elephant - thank you for shaing him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Oct. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for this freebie it is so cute when I have made a card I will let you see it xxxx

    lynnette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to seeing it if you do Lynnette, hugs Greebs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute elephant & love the mouse. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete