Thursday 22 October 2009

Mousey Freebie

Hi all, you know what, I think I have done this the wrong way round, I should have really given you Mousey before Kitty Litter, as in real life the cat would chase the mouse. But looking at these cute little rodents, would you really want them chased away before you could download them?
Mousey comes in four different colours, both in jpeg and png format.  I made two boy mice and two girl mice, the girls both having a flower behind their ears, oh and slightly brighter cheeks.  I also added a Mousey Digi Stamp which is really quite cute, and easy to colour in if you so wish. Click on the image above to go to the download site.
To compliment the Mousey Mice, I came up with four matching papers, just click on the image below if you would like to download them. They are A5 jpegs, but you can make them any size you like in a graphics program.  The file is quite big, I have not got the knack yet of making smaller file sizes for my papers.  I guess it is the images I add, so that is why I split them from the Mousey images, to make downloading easier for slower internet speeds.
Well thats all for this week, hope you all have a fine craftying weekend, take care.

Greebs..xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    thansk again for all the freebies and I promise I will get round to using them. Wish I had more time to craft - but then don't we all!!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little mouses!! And paper too! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - love those meeces to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute for words! I'm a collector of all things mouse, and your freebies will make the perfect addition to many of my digi scrap pages. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so mcuh for your gorgeous mousey papers and elelemtns, they are so adoreable.

    love and angel blessings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it is so kind of you all to post and let me know you like my work.

    I REALLY do appreciate it.

    Hugs Greebs..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhhh - lovely sweet little mice. Thank you.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Oct. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete