Thursday 1 October 2009

Who Let The Dogs In? Freebie

Okay, the weekend is nearly upon us once more, the nights are beginning to draw in and the spookiness of October 31st is ever closer. I have noticed a large amount of scary freebies around at the moment, ghouls and ghosties and all manner of spooky creations litter the freebie pages.  All except mine that is, typical that I am still offering cute and cuddly.
Today I am giving you an unspecified breed of dog in three different colours, Brown, Spotty and White.  In the file you download will be three pngs, and three jpegs of the dogs, the white jpeg is of course for you to colour in if you so wish.  To download just click on the image to be taken to the download site.

Priscilla Update:
Alas the news is not good, in fact I don't think it could be any worse, poor Priscilla my laptop of a few days is no more.  After being kept by 'Mesh Computers' after they agreed to send out a new laptop to replace her, it turns out that all the laptops like Priscilla have the same fault. 
'Mesh' were kind enough to ring and say that they didn't want to send out a laptop with that same problem and that the only thing they could do was offer a refund. 
So after over three months of waiting for my laptop, then it being sent back with a fault, returned to me still with the same fault, sent back to be told it was my fault I had done something to it.  To be then told that they would replace it for all my troubles, and now the replacement has the same fault, so have your money back!!!
Not straight away of course, after having our money for around four months now, it will still take them up to ten working days to sort out the return of it, upon querying this length of time, my husband was told that we wasn't the only one waiting for a refund!!! 

Of that my dear 'Mesh Computers' I have no doubt.

So that is it, the sad little saga of 'Priscilla, Queen of the Laptops' has ended, not with a fanfair, but instead are rather quiet sigh, I bet you are all glad it's finally over.

Till next time, enjoy the doggies, have a great weekend.

Greebs..xx





5 comments:

  1. sad story , nice dog .. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful , thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite agree about Halloween ghouls - much prefer your work (it's not a big thing yet over here is it?) Sorry about the laptop - but at least you might look forward to a new one. Thanks for the doggies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind words, and no I don't think it is quite as big over here yet Pauline. Though more and more children are turning up on the doorstep saying trick or treat every year. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dogs are my favourite animals, and these are super. Thank you so much.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete