Monday 4 October 2010

Craft Monster Freebie

Once upon a time I was enjoying a wonderful craft session, printing, colouring, cutting, glueing and embellishing to my hearts content. Then the scissors went missing, they were there a moment ago I was using them, but now they were gone.  I hunted high and low, but they were still missing!!!  So I got another pair, turned to cut the backing paper I was going to use and it to had gone.  'My, oh my (I honestly do talk like that),' I said, 'Well this is a fine turn up for the books.'

After much searching, and not a little cussing...  (nope no cussing at all)...  my missing craft items came to light, but I could not help but wonder why they had gone missing in the first place.  I mean,  you don't just lose something you had been using a few seconds ago do you? (No comment)

So I sat and thought, and then I pondered, and then I ate a doughnut (very good for thinking about things), and finally I came to the conclusion that something must be stealing my craft things.  So I came up with a plan, a cunning plan, a plan so cunning that it was foolproof in it's cunningness...

I decided to hide in wait, with pen and paper in hand...  I waited, and waited, and waited, ate another doughnut, waited some more, and finally IT crept out of a hole in craftspace (that's the creative space of craft) and grabbed a sticky back gem and made off with it!!!!!!

I quickly drew what I had seen, and the Craft Monster was fearsome to look at, but I am giving you what I drew as a freebie today, so you can keep a look out for him, so your crafty things don't go missing to!!!

If you are brave enough to click on the image above, you will receive in the download, a coloured Craft Monster image in both jpg and png formats, and also, as usual, a png digi image.

Keep a look out, don't turn your back, stock up on plenty of doughnuts and always be on guard for the CRAFT MONSTER!!!

hugs Janie...xxx

P.S.
No crafting items was harmed during the writing of this blog.
Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Doughnuts are a staple food group of the 'Monster Hunter', and should only be used sparingly by civilians.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this, Janie. I too have one of these little monsters living in my house, but I have never managed to catch sight of him. Now I will know what to look for! ;o)

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should write like this more often! It's BRILLIANT, squared!! I sat on the edge of my seat in anticipation the whole way thru! And had to grab a doughnut of my own to ease my nerves! I'm grabbing this freebie JUST IN CASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's who does it!!!! All I have to do is turn my back for two seconds........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you please pick up your monster from my house because he is wreaking havoc on my creative space. I still have not found the two colored images from last week that he took. LOL!

    Thanks,
    Lawren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you soo much for your great digis. I donate almost all of the cards I make, sights like yours make it possible for me tosend a larger variety of cards. Thanks, again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the freebie ...and thanks for introducing me to the mythical creature in my house

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know his equally evil twin brother lives at my house.

    Thank you for sharing your monster with us. I'm going to put his picture in my craft room and maybe he will startle his brother so much that he leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great monster. Thank you for sharing him. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the AWESOME image - I have often wondered just what the Craft Monster looks like. Actually I was surprised at how much he looks like me when I can't find what he has swiped! I enjoyed this post tremendously and have now become a follower. Thanks for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete