Tuesday 12 October 2010

The Nativity Part 6

Hello again, phew I have had a busy day, popped out to buy a nice easy chair for the room we keep Darwin in so we can sit comfortably while he is wreaking the room around us, of course we then needed a throw to cover it, against accidental poopidges.. (that is a real world you know).  Then we had some lunch at a pub, as you do, and then we popped into Sir Stampalot, bought a crafty few things, and then popped into another crafty place called Pondskippers, and accidentally bought a few more crafty things...  tee hee.

So finally I am home again, having a cup of tea, and writing to my blog, so you can get the next part of The Nativity, which I know you are all waiting for...    Today's download is another King, cunningly called King 2, so you won't confuse him with King 1.  Stuart says that he would look just like this handsome (?) fellow if he took off his glass and allowed his beard to grow!!!!  I am not totally positive about that, but shan't argue with him, as he was nice enough to buy me a surprise pressie for reaching the 50,000 download mark.  He bought be a Cuttlebug as a surprise, aren't I sooooooooooooooooooooo lucky!!!!!!

King 2, arrives on your computer as a colour image in both jpg and png, and also as usual a digi stamp image in both jpg and png as well.

Don't worry the Nativity hasn't finished yet, and there are a couple more days to go... so don't go anywhere...  and if you do, remember I want to see a note from someone in charge when you get back!!!

hugs Janie xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for KING #2...you are really generous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you've given us a way to tell these kings apart! Bet I know what's coming next -- after all, there are three of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great king for us, Janie. Thanks so much.

    You will love your Cuttlebug. I got one about 2 months ago and think that it is great. I've had a Wizard for a few years, and still love it, but the Cuttlebug is much easier to use with my arthritis.

    Thanks again.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete