Wednesday 13 October 2010

The Nativity Part 7

Helllllllooooooooooooooo, yet again... bet you are starting to get fed up with these freebies now, but don't worry only another day to go after this one, and then you will have the entire Nativity to play with. 

Firstly I have to apologise to Betty (Nah nah nee nah nah) as today's freebie isn't a King as she thought it might be....  and I honestly didn't do a quick change around of the order, as they had all been sorted at the start of the Nativity. Only in fun Betty (~hugz~).

Today's freebie is a Shepherd, carrying a hand warmer, you can tell he is a very busy man as he can't be bothered to trim his beard, either that or he is thinking of starting his own musical group, possibly called, Sheep Sheep Tops <- Get it?  Get it?  Ah well I thought it was funny anyway...

Back to the freebie, ahem, in the download you with get a coloured Shepherd in both png and jpg formats, and the lovely Digi Stamp image in the same formats as well.

Happy Crafting,
hugs Janie xxx

5 comments:

  1. As soon as I opened your email I thought, okay, bet she changed it around cause I was acting like a smarty-pants!! And that wasn't even right! Anyhoo, what a cute little sheep this fellow is carrying -- thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shepherd. And no, I'm not getting tired of the Nativity digis! :) I still need a camel and an angel. How about the stable? :D Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for all the ones you've done and will be very happy with them. I'm not trying to get you to do more as you have been quite generous with what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sense of humor! Thanks for adding the next digi in your nativity set.
    Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shepherd, and the lamb is soooo cute!!! Thanks for this great digi image. (Love Sheep Sheep Top, too - exactly my sense of humour!) :o)

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete