Monday 30 November 2009

Christmas Pudding Freebie

Hi all, can you believe it's the last day of November, and December starts tomorrow?  I hope you are better prepared for Christmas than I am at the moment, still have loads of cards to make and a few presents to buy.  Today was really nice for me though, as Stuart's Mum and Sister came around for a visit, and you guessed it we did a bit of crafting together. A few cards were made, a good natter was had, and I think we all had a good time.

Also I would just like to thank Joanna Sheen for the wonderful mystery gift I received from her, after I put a card up on her 4th Birthday Forum.  It was a brilliant surprise, and who doesn't like getting surprises?

Todays download is something people either seem to love or hate, no I don't mean Brussel Sprouts, I mean the good old Christmas Pudding.  I have given you a coloured image in both jpeg and png, a digi stamp, and two A5 jpeg papers.

I hope you like it, Happy Crafting,

Greebs..xx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! just in time for my Christmas cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete