Friday 6 November 2009

Wilson The Bear Freebie

Hi again, this week I have been doing quite a bit of blog hopping, visiting a blog and then following links on that blog to other blogs and so on.  I have come across some pretty outstanding blogs out there, so if you have a bit of spare time on your hands you should go for a hop about, you might find some very interesting things.

We all like Teddy Bears don't we, well hopefully it's not just me, lol, so today I am giving you Wilson the Bear, named after a Teddy that is very close to my heart. Wilson Brown-Bear is a rather handsome brown Teddy Bear, and so I thought you might enjoy some Teddies that are rather like him.

Wilson comes in three colours, Brown, Grey/Blue and Pink, all in both jpeg and png formats. I have also made some papers to go with each Bear, they are in A5 size and are jpeg format. I really hope you like this freebie and that you make some great things with them. --:-- After uploading the image above I realised I hadn't added a picture of the Digi Stamp that is included with this download, so I have put up an image to show you what I missed out.  This is not a seperate download, I just forgot to include it in the main image.  Just click on the image above to go to the download site.

Anything you do make with my freebies I would love to see, you can e-mail me a picture of your creations, and I will then show the world on my blog if  say it is okay to do so.  My e-mail address is amongst the links on the right hand side of  my blog.

That's it then, I hope you all have a great weekend, take care if you are going to a bonfire party or display. 

Have fun and Happy Crafting,

Greebs..xx

5 comments: