Sunday 15 November 2009

Peanut The Pony Freebie


Hi all, sorry for the delay in posting on my blog, I had one or two problems recently, most notably deciding to upgrade Ruby my Laptop to Windows 7. Ruby took exception to a new operating system and threw a childish tantrum, which took us over 3 hours to put right, needless to say I was not in the mood for writing on my blog... lol.

Anyway it is hopefully all sorted now, and I am in a more agreeable frame of mind, so here is a new download for you all. I have called him Peanut the Pony and I really hope you find him as cute as I do. A coloured version of Peanut comes to you in both peg and png format, and there is a black and white jpeg digi stamp as well.  Also included is an A5 sized jpeg backing paper that I did to compliment the Peanut Image.  Click the above image will take you to the download site.

Happy Crafting,

Greebs..xx

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Nov. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. supper cute pony, thank you for sharing him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that pony! I think of all horses/ponies as being called Dobbin (probably from the 'Watching with Mother' on BBC, but then that's showing my age!!!!)Thank you for this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I have already made a Bday card for one of my granddaughters, but when I saw this pony, well I think I will make another, she just loves horses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWW - he's cute. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cute! You can bet my little Bean will have this on her birthday card. Possibly even on the wrapping paper itself. :D

    ReplyDelete