Wednesday 2 September 2009

Flight Of Dragonflies Freebie

Hello again, today I have not one but two Freebie's for you all. The first is a small collection of four Dragonflies in various colours, as usual they are PNG's so I hope you enjoy having a play.

The second is for those that like to have a go at colouring my images, it's an outline version of my Dragonfly for you. It is a JPG file so all you have to do is print it out and have fun.

To download my files just click on the image you want and it will take you to the download site as usual.

Two Freebie's in one day, what more could you want?

Take care all and Happy Crafting,

Greebs..xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dragonflies. Thank you.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete