Monday 21 September 2009

That Chilly Feeling

I have been busy over the weekend, but still had time to make a couple of cards.  One was a A4 sized card for Stuart's workplace, they wanted one for the wedding of an upcoming member of staff, I was quite pleased with the result and hopefully after the wedding I will show you a picture.
The second card I made was the one on the left, a simple but I think pretty christmas card.
The image came from the Tales From Pollycraft Blog, which runs a Friday Freebie every week.  I coloured her in with Promarkers, using the colours, Blossom, Lilac and Rose Pink for her clothes, Cocoa for her shoes and hair, though I did add some lowlights to her hair using the colour Cinnamon. Her skin colour is Blush and the cheeks are Pastel Pink, I thought you were bound to have bright cheeks sitting any length of time on a snowball!!! Talking of which, was coloured using Cool Grey 1.  I then outlined the image in Pastel Blue.
The image was then matted onto deep purple paper and then onto silver mirri board.
The card size is DL, and the paper affixed to it comes from Do Crafts, 'Daisy & Dandelion' Christmas Collection, 'A Winter's Tale'.  I ripped the paper, and then coloured the white ripped part with the Silver colour from Do Crafts Shimmer Chalks 'Festive' collection. I placed a silver fine-line border peel off down the  left side of the card, slightly in from the edge, and then finished off the card with a 'Silver Pearlescent Tag' from Do Crafts.

Thanks for reading, Happy Crafting,

Greebs..xx

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. I've just got myself a few Promarkers from Joanna - you have inspired me to have a go with them.

    Thank you.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete