Wednesday 16 September 2009

Jolly Holidays Part Four Freebie

These Christmas Freebies are coming thick and fast aren't they? This is the penultimate one, a chirpy little Robin sitting on a branch. This file comes with 2 coloured robins, one PNG and one JPEG, also included is a JPEG image for you to colour in. I wonder if anyone can guess what image will be the Freebie for tomorrow, the final day of my Jolly Holidays Giveaway Week. I have really enjoyed making these Christmas graphics, and I hope you have found them useful in some way.

Priscilla Update:
Having been on the phone most of today, to various people from 'Mesh Computers', the makers of my new laptop. At one point they even put me on hold and then transferred me to their call centre in India, to be told that, they would get someone from the UK to call me back!!! Nice work in trying to get rid of me guys!!!
Anyway, after a rather angry call to 'Mesh Computers' yet again, poor Priscilla is once more to be boxed up and sent back. They think there might be an internal problem, somehow not spotted in there rigorous tests the last time she was sent in to be fixed!!!
Hopefully this time they will get things right, and I will have a laptop fit and able to make some truly wonderful graphical goodies for you all... I live in hope...

Anyways, I'll stop moaning now, enjoy the Robin freebie and look out Friday for something a little special...

Happy Crafting,

Greebs..xx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The robin is great - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooohhhh!!! I just LOVE this robin. Thank you. :o)

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete