Tuesday 15 September 2009

Jolly Holidays Part Three Freebie

Hello there, today's Freebie is a sweet little Angel who looks like she is singing her heart out. In the folder you have three images, a PNG and a JPEG coloured image and as usual for me a JPEG line art image for you to colour yourself. Just click on the image to go to the download site.

Good news, bad news time... Priscilla, my laptop returned to me today, Yay!! Unfortunately she returned after just under a week away, with the same faults that she went away with, despite assurances that she had been fixed and tested as working, B00!!!

Feel a bit cheesed off with the makers of my computer at the moment, wonder what excuse they will come up with tomorrow when they are supposed to call me back about the situation.

Anyways, enjoy my little Angel, happy crafting,

Greebs..xx

3 comments: